Hi, I ran the following commands: - context t.tex - mtxrun --script epub --make t.specification This produced the following code: *Title pageCopyright *
Contents The "Title page" and "Copyright" page are inseparable text. I believe this is due to how the front matter is coded: \startfrontmatter \startstandardmakeup Title page \stopstandardmakeup \startstandardmakeup Copyright \stopstandardmakeup \completecontent \stopfrontmatter The front matter produces correct PDF output (with three separate pages for the title page, copyright page, and ToC, respectively). What must I do to wrap the *Title page* and *Copyright* page in separate elements, yet still produce the same PDF? Kind regards.