Hey Pablo, > One of the not irrelevant tasks for me is finding examples of XML code. To clarify, XHTML documents *are* XML documents. XHTML happens to use a standardized set of XML element and attribute names. All XHTML examples are also XML examples. > But my worries came from having to sanitize HTML sources (which aren’t That was discussed in the blog post: finding a source of well-formed XHTML documents. There are a number of tools to sanitize HTML, as mentioned in the thread. KeenWrite uses the Java-based JSoup library https://jsoup.org/ to sanitize HTML and then create an XHTML version. All the best!