Hi folks, I noticed a difference in how spacing is set after an itemization. I have the following example: ----------------------------- \starttext \startitemize[packed, joinedup, columns, two] \startitem top left item \stopitem \startitem bottom left item \stopitem \startitem top right item \stopitem \startitem bottom right item \stopitem \stopitemize Notice the size of the blank space? \startitemize[packed, joinedup, horizontal, two] \startitem top left item \stopitem \startitem top right item \stopitem \startitem bottom left item \stopitem \startitem bottom right item \stopitem \stopitemize Notice the size of the blank space? \stoptext --------------------------------- Both itemizations are the same except item order and using "columns" in the first one and "horizontal" in the second. Yet the spacing after the first itemization seems not right. Or do I oversee something? Greetings, Sebastian