* How to cite online websites (reloaded)
@ 2018-09-02 17:02 Lars
From: Lars @ 2018-09-02 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello guys,

I've checked some articles on the wiki as well as the publications
manual, but the results I get aren't what I expect. I hope that you can
help me.

I'd love to do short BibTeX entries like

@Misc{lnkGGL,
   note = "zuletzt abgerufen am \date[d=05, m=06, y=2018]",
   url = "http://www.google.com"
}

because sometimes this is all info I can get. Now I want an entry in the
\placelistofpublications area with only the link and the note when I
opened the website the last time.

That's what I get from ConTeXt so far when I use

\cite[lnkGGL]:

[1], _http://www.google.com_ (unveröffentlicht). (zuletzt abgerufen am
5. Juni 2018)

How would one get this output instead:

[1] _http://www.google.com_ (zuletzt abgerufen am 5. Juni 2018)

In the mail archive I found these commands:

\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]
\setupbibtex[database=sample]
\setuppublications[numbering=yesalternative=myapa-de]

\starttext

\startpublication[k=pragma,
   t=article, % I sometimes use "webpage"
   a=Hans]
\url{http://www.pragma-ade.com} % or u= inside the square brackets
\lastchecked{some date}
\stoppublication

Hallo\cite[url][pragma]

\placelistofpublications

\stoptext

This of course doesn't work for me (error: "attempt to concatenate a
table value" or a blank page). Also i-context.pdf gives another syntax
for \cite. I really just want the link and the date in parentheses. How
would a pro user do this?

Thanks in advance, Lars-

* Fwd: How to cite online websites (reloaded)
@ 2018-09-02 21:47 ` Lars
From: Lars @ 2018-09-02 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I am playing with this right now, but it's contra-automative :-P:

\define[1]\LINK{\[\in[#1]\]}

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

   \startbodymatter

     \startchapter[title={Chapter Ej},marking={}]
       \startsubject[title={Warnunk},marking={}]
         Zitat hier: \LINK{libA}
         \\
         Weiteres Zitat (\LINK{libA} S. 201 ff.).
       \stopsubject
       \startsection[title={Esgalation},marking={}]
         Verweis hier: \LINK{libB}
       \stopsection
     \stopchapter

   \stopbodymatter
   % ---------------------------------------------------------
   \startappendices
     \startchapter[title={Quellenverzeichnis},marking={}]
\startitemize[n][stopper={},left={\[},right={\]},distance=1em]

         \startitem[libA]
           A. Bloch, {\it Pleasuredome}, AH-A Ltd., 2018
         \stopitem

         \startitem[libB]
           {\blue\em
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/verylonglink/will-it-ever-break/try_it},
(zuletzt abgerufen am 31.12.2009)
         \stopitem

       \stopitemize
     \stopchapter
   \stopappendices

\stoptext

But I'd really like the BibTeX way... Or at least a hint how I can
create my own style in CTX from @MISC or even a new entry format.

How can I at least turn off the (unpublished) tag?!? Please...

Lars

Betreff: 	[NTG-context] How to cite online websites (reloaded)
Datum: 	Sun, 2 Sep 2018 19:02:42 +0200
Von: 	Lars <axteffekt@gmail.com>
An: 	ntg-context@ntg.nl

[...]

* Re: How to cite online websites (reloaded)
@ 2018-09-02 21:56 ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2018-09-02 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

You are using the old mkii BibTeX module, not the bibliography database system that is part of the mkiv core.

Alan

@ 2018-09-02 23:43   ` Lars
From: Lars @ 2018-09-02 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Alan,

I don't understand. What is it that makes my code mkii?

\usebtxdataset[default][My_file.bib]
\usebtxdefinitions[aps]
\setupbtxlist[aps][
   %alternative=,
   width=fit,
   distance=.5em,
   %distance=0pt,
   margin=0em,
]

\starttext
   Hallo Welt! \cite[lnkHWelt]

   \startappendices
     \startsection[title={Pubs},marking={}]
       \placelistofpublications[method=dataset]
     \stopsection
   \stopappendices
\stoptext

And that's in My_file.bib:

@Misc{lnkHWelt,
   Note = "zuletzt abgerufen am 5. Aug. 2018",
   Url = "http://wiki.contextgarden.net"
}

What would be the mkiv way?

Thanks in advance, Lars.