* How to cite online websites (reloaded)
@ 2018-09-02 17:02 Lars
From: Lars @ 2018-09-02 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello guys,

I've checked some articles on the wiki as well as the publications
manual, but the results I get aren't what I expect. I hope that you can
help me.

I'd love to do short BibTeX entries like

@Misc{lnkGGL,
   note = "zuletzt abgerufen am \date[d=05, m=06, y=2018]",
   url = "http://www.google.com"
}

because sometimes this is all info I can get. Now I want an entry in the
\placelistofpublications area with only the link and the note when I
opened the website the last time.

That's what I get from ConTeXt so far when I use

\cite[lnkGGL]:

[1], _http://www.google.com_ (unveröffentlicht). (zuletzt abgerufen am
5. Juni 2018)

How would one get this output instead:

[1] _http://www.google.com_ (zuletzt abgerufen am 5. Juni 2018)

In the mail archive I found these commands:

\usemodule[bib]
\usemodule[bibltx]
\setupbibtex[database=sample]
\setuppublications[numbering=yesalternative=myapa-de]

\starttext

\startpublication[k=pragma,
   t=article, % I sometimes use "webpage"
   a=Hans]
\url{http://www.pragma-ade.com} % or u= inside the square brackets
\lastchecked{some date}
\stoppublication

Hallo\cite[url][pragma]

\placelistofpublications

\stoptext

This of course doesn't work for me (error: "attempt to concatenate a
table value" or a blank page). Also i-context.pdf gives another syntax
for \cite. I really just want the link and the date in parentheses. How
would a pro user do this?

Thanks in advance, Lars-