From: Atsuhito Kohda <atsu10.kohda@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: feature request
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 08:35:10 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi Aditya,

> You can create a private module with the definitions that you need. If
> these are general enough, then you can also release it as a third party
> module for others to use. I don't see the value of adding (and
> maintaining!) a module that provides LaTeX compatibility as part of the
> core.

I began to learn ConTeXt since april and begin to write real
ConTeXt documents (mostly presentations) since june.
Please don't ask me too much.

My main request is not to provide LaTeX compatibility but
to provide not only one command of matrix but full set of commands
for various kind of matrices if possible.
Personally, it is true that I think LaTeX compatibility is useful
but it is not main issue.

Best regards,
Atsuhito Kohda