Hello, all-- I asked this question a few days ago, in the context of solving a problem I was having. That problem is solved, thanks to Wolfgang, but I haven't seen any response to my mention of what I think is a bug. The issue I was having was that, when I tried to process an old project with mkIV, there was no output because the project structure was obsolete: it contained a project and several products, but no components. But even though there was no output, there was also no error message, and in fact the log file falsely reported that a PDF file had been saved. That can't be right, can it? Seems like a bug. My ConTeXt version is: current version: 2015.05.18 12:26 -- Matt Gushee