I am maintaining a small vademecum for my workplace. One of the things it contains is a list of handy phone numbers, which should be sorted. Until now I have used the attached hack. It has worked reasonably well until the directory outgrew the one page. Before I start to modify my hack it occurred to me that ConTeXt most likely has a machinery for this already. It is a sort of register, after all. I have looked in the manual at registers and sorted lists but have not been able to find what I want. The desired specifications are: 1. columns (to save space) 2. sorted (in a correct Swedish order) 3. spans several pages Thanks for any pointers, Johan -- Johan Sandblom, MD PhD m +46735521477  Sweden "What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite" - Bertrand Russell