Hi, sorry if this is not the best place to file a bug but I found no working bug tracker for context. Environment: Manjaro 20.1.2, context 2020.09.20 23:02, firefox 82.0 Step to reproduce: 1. `firefox --safe-mode # start firefox without add-ons` 2.a`context --version # or --help, or without arguments` 2.b or: `mtxrun --script font --list --all` Expected behavior: Nothing surprising should happen. Actual behavior: Firefox suddenly eats 100% of cpu I've noticed that `context` symlinks to `luametatex`, but the latter itself does not trigger the bug, neither do `luatex` or `latex`, so I believe this is a context-specific thing. Best, Sylvain