From: Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
To: Bruce Horrocks <ntg@scorecrow.com>
Cc: Sylvain Hubert <champignoom@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: TOC colors and in-page anchors
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:20:32 +0800	[thread overview]

Thanks for the pointers, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce the second
fix with either the system pdf viewer or the browser one.

    \usemodule[ipsum]
    \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]

    \starttext
    \completecontent
    \section{s1}\ipsum
    \section{s2}\ipsum
    \section{s3}\ipsum
    \section{s4}\ipsum
    \section{s5}\ipsum
    \section{s6}\ipsum
    \stoptext

context version: 2022.09.11 20:44

The viewer is on 'Continuous Scoll' mode both before and after the click,
but clicking s4 still jumps to the beginning of page 2.