On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 at 12:07, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > > > On 5 Nov 2020, at 11:48, Sylvain Hubert wrote: > > > > After dozens of compilations of various minimal examples using the newly > installed context, the problem reappeared. > > > > Removing tex/texmf-cache does not help. > > > > Does anyone know what files context modifies apart from tex/texmf-cache? > > None. > > Are you sure your disk(-driver) is OK? > tbh I'm not sure. I tried to figure that out by experimenting with different kinds of stress tests and none of them triggered the same problem, but I don't have much experience on this kind of problem anyway.