* \usemodule[chinese] not found
@ 2021-09-06 16:51 Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context
From: Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context @ 2021-09-06 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear List,

I'm trying to typeset an item group (itemize) with chinese numbering. It is
suggested in multiple older documentations and answers that
\startitemize[c] should be used, for which \usemodule[chinese] is required.

But I can no longer find the 'chinese' module neither in texlive, in lmtx,
nor on the website. Has this module been removed or replaced by something
else?

Thanks!

Best,
Sylvain

* Re: \usemodule[chinese] not found
@ 2021-09-06 18:04 ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context
From: Hans Hagen via ntg-context @ 2021-09-06 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context; +Cc: Hans Hagen

On 9/6/2021 6:51 PM, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I'm trying to typeset an item group (itemize) with chinese numbering. It
> is suggested in multiple older documentations and answers that
> \startitemize[c] should be used, for which \usemodule[chinese] is required.
>
> But I can no longer find the 'chinese' module neither in texlive, in
> lmtx, nor on the website. Has this module been removed or replaced by
> something else?
we moved on to unicode etc etc

\starttext

  \startitemize[cn]