The motivation of using \section was to avoid \stopsection, but I just found out that \stopsection is not really necessary. Now I would like to ask whether there is any difference between \section{Title} and \startsection[title=Title]. Thanks. On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 at 22:33, Sylvain Hubert wrote: > Dear List, > > it is known that we can supply additional userdata like authors to > \startsection: > > \startsection[title=Title][author=Someone] > > so that the author can be included in the table of contents using > \structurelistuservariable{author}. > > Now I would like to do the same with \section, but according to the wiki > , \section doesn't seem > to accept any additional parameters like \startsection does. > > Does anyone know whether there is a workaround to let \section accept > userdata parameters? > > Thanks! > > Best, > Sylvain >