Moreover, is there any way to let context give an error at all when encountering something like `\setuppagenumbering[position=footer]` ? On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 at 15:53, Sylvain Hubert wrote: > Dear List, > > I was reading workflow-mkiv > and have > found the '--errors' and '--noconsole' arguments which seemed quite helpful > since, according to the documentation, "show errors at the end of a run" > and "disables logging to the console" while "error reporting mentioned in > the previous section will never be silenced". But when I run 'context > --errors' for the following document > > \setuppagenumbering[footer] > \starttext > hi > \stoptext > > the message > > setup > error in line 1, namespace 'pagenumbering', key > 'footer,' > > still lies in the middle of a bunch of messages and is not shown in the > end. When I add '--noconsole' to the arguments, the error disappears along > with all the other messages. > > So is there any combination of arguments that can let context only display > what matters to the user? > > Thanks in advance. > > Best, > Syiain >