On 7/20/2105 11:28 AM Joas Yannick wrote: > > > On 7/20/2105 0:50 AM Hans Hagen wrote: > > So how would you like to use lua? Is the data stored in lua? > > Yes, I imagine that the data (for instance, the value of > the keys "number", "name", "abbreviation", "title", etc.) > is stored somewhere when the compilation process reads, say, > "\startbiblebook", and that they are available to define the > the formatting done by "\startbiblebook". > > Thank you. I have found this wiki: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Commands_with_KeyVal_arguments But since I do not know Lua, I would appreciate that someone gets me started with my example. Many thanks, Yours sincerely.