* Hyphenation list ignored
@ 2016-01-27 12:18 Francisco Gracia
From: Francisco Gracia @ 2016-01-27 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

This is to report a problem I am presently experiencing with Context.

The symptom is that the contents of an hyphenation list, implemented as an
outstanding file, I use for typesetting a lating text are no longer taken
into account when performing the hyphenation operations.

This happens with the current version of Context and apparently has been
operative during the last month or two. I have checked older jobs performed
in preceding months and the process worked as it should. Nothing has been
altered in the way of working on this side or in the running script.

Kind regards

Francisco

* Re: Hyphenation list ignored
@ 2016-01-31 10:41 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-01-31 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 1/27/2016 1:18 PM, Francisco Gracia wrote:
> This is to report a problem I am presently experiencing with Context.
>
> The symptom is that the contents of an hyphenation list, implemented as
> an outstanding file, I use for typesetting a lating text are no longer
> taken into account when performing the hyphenation operations.
>
> This happens with the current version of Context and apparently has been
> operative during the last month or two. I have checked older jobs
> performed in preceding months and the process worked as it should.
> Nothing has been altered in the way of working on this side or in the
> running script.

no mwe given

* Re: Hyphenation list ignored
@ 2016-02-02 11:07 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-02-02 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2/1/2016 10:28 AM, Francisco Gracia wrote:
> It has taken me some time to conjecture that *mwe* would probably mean
> *minimal working example* and somewhat more to try to concoct something
> that could pass for it, but here it is, in the attached file
> *mis-hyph.tex*. I hope not to have incurred in any gross mistake.
>
> Attached are also three other files (*exhibit-n.pdf*) which show the
> results of its compilation under three different circumstances. These
> circumstances are described at the end of each typeset text.
> Mishyphenated words are underlined.
>
> Inept as it is, this example has proved to me that I was mistaken in my
> initial supposition that the problem was related to the importing
> mechanism of a separate file containing the exceptions' list. The
> difficulty seems now to lie deeper into the hyphenation machinery itself.
>
> I would be glad if it could be of any help to solve it.

fixed in luatex 0.89 (end of week release)

* Hyphenation list ignored
@ 2016-02-01  9:28 Francisco Gracia
From: Francisco Gracia @ 2016-02-01  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context