* Instruction required about hyphenation patterns
@ 2014-09-25 14:49 Francisco Gracia
From: Francisco Gracia @ 2014-09-25 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

As well the original TeX manual as ConTeXt's one try to dissuade one of
enquiring deeper into the subject of hyphenation patterns. For several
reasons not to be explained at this moment this is however what I want to
do.

I have read all that I have found about the subject and think to have got a
rather clear idea of the fundamental concepts. But I have been unable to
understand how they are applied and can be managed in ConTeXt. So I would
eagerly receive instruction about this question from someone who is
competent enough in the field.

As I understand that this is too involved a subject and of too little
general interest for the mailing list, I suggest that any potential teacher
sends me a private mail (fgragu023@gmail.com). I am ready to consider this
as a consultorship or tutorship.

Thanks in advance

Francisco