* Define a new type section with metafun
@ 2014-12-26 22:26 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2014-12-26 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish red separation is exactly in the middle of the dial and the title of the
section. Then, the line is too long, it should not exceed the boundary of
the ellipse.
Best regards,
Fabrice

% macros=mkvi
\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setupcolors[state=start,cmyk=yes,mpcmyk=yes]
\definecolor[mycolor][c=0.45,m=0.00,y=0.1,k=0.00]
\definecolor[colortext][c=1,m=0.00,y=0.3,k=0.3]

\starttext

\startuniqueMPgraphic{funny}
path p ;
numeric h ;
h := OverlayHeight ;
p:=unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight superellipsed
0.9 ;
pickup pencircle scaled \overlaylinewidth ;
fill p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaycolor} ;
draw p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaylinecolor} ;
draw (20,0)--(20,h) withcolor red ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[funny][\uniqueMPgraphic{funny}]

\define[2]\MySectionCommand
       {\framed
          [background=funny,
           frame=off,
           width=0.5\textwidth,
           align={right},
           framecolor=mycolor,
           rulethickness=1.5pt,
           backgroundcolor=white,
           offset=4pt]
          {\tfb #1\space\colortext#2}}

\setuphead[section][command=\MySectionCommand,ownnumber=yes,numbercolor=colortext]

\section{A}{PLAN DE L'ESPACE}
\stoptext

* Re: Define a new type section with metafun
@ 2014-12-29 10:25         ` Fabrice
From: Fabrice @ 2014-12-29 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Hans,
Thank you for your answer, text placement is correct as long as the
policy is not too great.
For cons, I'll remove the red line separation because its placement is
random.
Best regards,
Fabrice

* Re: Define a new type section with metafun
@ 2014-12-28 17:27       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-12-28 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 12/28/2014 1:00 PM, Fabrice wrote:

>             align={right},

align={flushright,lohi}

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2014-12-28 12:00     ` Fabrice
From: Fabrice @ 2014-12-28 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Another worry: when the title is too long, there is a line break, which
is normal, but what follows is under the dial.
Thanks,
Fabrice

% macros=mkvi
\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setuphead
     [section]
     [sectionstopper={},
     conversion=Characters,
         sectionsegments=section:section]

\setuphead
     [subsection]
     [sectionstopper={},
     sectionsegments=subsection:subsection,
     conversion=number,]

\setupcolors[state=start,cmyk=yes,mpcmyk=yes]
\definecolor[mycolor][c=0.45,m=0.00,y=0.1,k=0.00]
\definecolor[colortext][c=1,m=0.00,y=0.3,k=0.3]

\starttext

\startuniqueMPgraphic{funny}
      numeric h ; h := OverlayHeight ;
      path    p ; p := unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled
\overlayheight superellipsed 0.9 ;
      pickup pencircle scaled \overlaylinewidth ;
      fill p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaycolor} ;
      draw (20,-1)--(20,h+1) withcolor red ;
      clip currentpicture to p ;
      draw p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaylinecolor} ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[funny][\uniqueMPgraphic{funny}]

\define[2]\MySectionCommand
        {\framed
           [background=funny,
            frame=off,
            width=fit,
            align={right},
            framecolor=mycolor,
            rulethickness=1.5pt,
            backgroundcolor=white,
            offset=6pt]
           {#1\space\colortext#2}}

\setuphead[section][command=\MySectionCommand,ownnumber=yes,numbercolor=colortext]

\section{A}{REPRÉSENTATION EN PERSPECTIVE CAVALIÈRE ET RÈGLES DE BASE}
\subsection{Représentation en perspective cavalière de solides}

* Re: Define a new type section with metafun
@ 2014-12-28 11:25   ` Fabrice
From: Fabrice @ 2014-12-28 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you to Akira and Hans for these solutions.
How do now to the numbering and the title text are equidistant from the
red line separation ?
Fabrice

* Re: Define a new type section with metafun
@ 2014-12-27 23:49 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-12-27 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/28/2014 12:01 AM, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Dear Fabrice,
>
> A try and error method which you may not want:
>
> % macros=mkvi
> \setuppapersize[A4][A4]
>
> \setupcolors[state=start,cmyk=yes,mpcmyk=yes]
> \definecolor[mycolor][c=0.45,m=0.00,y=0.1,k=0.00]
> \definecolor[colortext][c=1,m=0.00,y=0.3,k=0.3]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startuniqueMPgraphic{funny}
> path p ;
> numeric h ;
> h := OverlayHeight ;
> p:=unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight superellipsed
> 0.9 ;
> pickup pencircle scaled \overlaylinewidth ;
> fill p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaycolor} ;
> draw (20,1)--(20,h-1) withcolor red ;
> draw p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaylinecolor} ;
> \stopuniqueMPgraphic
>
> \defineoverlay[funny][\uniqueMPgraphic{funny}]
>
> \define[2]\MySectionCommand
>        {\framed
>           [background=funny,
>            frame=off,
>            width=0.5\textwidth,
>            align={right},
>            framecolor=mycolor,
>            rulethickness=1.5pt,
>            backgroundcolor=white,
>            offset=4pt]
>           {\tfb #1\space\colortext#2}}
>
> \setuphead[section][command=\MySectionCommand,ownnumber=yes,numbercolor=colortext]
>

> \section{A}{PLAN DE L'ESPACE}
> \stoptext

or reshuffle the drawing a bit and clip

@ 2014-12-27 23:01 Akira Kakuto