Hi, Here is part of a project that is starting to be heavy ; when i add a chapter i do context seconde.tex How do I compile only the chapter I just added ? Thank you. Fabrice \startproduct Seconde \environment modules \environment specialite-style \environment specialite-macros \startfrontmatter \component specialite-titlepage \component specialite-contents \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \component chapter-1-seconde \component chapter-2-seconde \component chapter-3-seconde \component chapter-4-seconde \stopbodymatter \stopproduct