* Title of the section that begins
@ 2015-08-12 15:09 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2015-08-12 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

The first section begins, so the title appears footer on each page as the
second section does not start. Then the second section starts and was the
title of the second section as the third section does not start and so on.
Thanks,
Fabrice

\setuppagenumbering
  [alternative=doublesided]

\setupfootertexts[margin][][{\getmarking[chapter]}]

\starttext

\chapter{First}

\section{one}

\section{two}

\chapter{Second}

\section{one}

\section{two}

\stoptext

* Re: Title of the section that begins
@ 2015-08-12 16:15 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2015-08-12 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Fabrice Couvreur <mailto:fabrice1.couvreur@gmail.com>
> 12. August 2015 17:09
> Hi,
> The first section begins, so the title appears footer on each page as
> the second section does not start. Then the second section starts and
> was the title of the second section as the third section does not
> start and so on.
What is your question?

Should the footer on the second page be empty or do you expect ConText
to print the title of the second chapter on the footer on the fourth page.

Wolfgang

* Re: Title of the section that begins
@ 2015-08-12 21:10   ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2015-08-12 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang,
There is no question, I'm confused !
I will try to be clearer. At the bottom, I wish the title of the current
chapter and title of the current section much like in the document Metafun.
Fabrice

@ 2015-08-13 22:12     ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2015-08-13 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)