Hi Wolfgang, Why in the first example, the indentation of my Python code that I wish is not respected and that I have to do as the second example to have what I want ? Thank you. Fabrice \defineframedtext [algorithmframe] [width=fit, location=middle, foregroundstyle={\tt\switchtobodyfont[11pt]}, framecolor=darkblue, corner=round] \definelines [algorithm] [space=on, before=\startalgorithmframe, after=\stopalgorithmframe] \starttext \startlinecorrection[blank] \startmidaligned \startalgorithm {\blue def nom} (argument1, argument2,\unknown): \unknown {\orange return} résultat \stopalgorithm \stopmidaligned \stoplinecorrection \startlinecorrection[blank] \startmidaligned \startalgorithm {\blue def nom} (argument1, argument2,\unknown): \unknown {\orange return} résultat \stopalgorithm \stopmidaligned \stoplinecorrection \stoptext