Hello, I used LaTeX for a long time before converting (with difficulty !) to ConteXt. For example, to define my new theorems, I used the amsthm package and I did this : \newtheoremstyle{theoremdd}% name of the style to be used {\topsep}% measure of space to leave above the theorem. E.g.: 3pt {\topsep}% measure of space to leave below the theorem. E.g.: 3pt {\itshape}% name of font to use in the body of the theorem {0pt}% measure of space to indent {\bfseries}% name of head font * {. ---}% punctuation between head and body* { }% space after theorem head; " " = normal interword space {\thmname{#1}\thmnumber{ #2}\thmnote{ (#3)}} \theoremstyle{theoremdd} \newtheorem{thmd}{Theorem}[section] I'm trying to do the same thing with ConTeXt but I can not do it completely : \setupenumerations[ before={\blank}, after={\blank}, text=Théorème, alternative=serried, title=no, prefix=yes, prefixsegments=chapter, way=bysection, right=., titlestyle=bold, style=italic, width=broad, ] \defineenumeration[theorem] \starttext \startchapter[title={First Chapter}] \startsection[title={First Section}] \dorecurse{2}{ \starttheorem \input ward \stoptheorem} \stopsection \stopchapter \startchapter[title={Second Chapter}] \startsection[title={Second Section}] \dorecurse{2}{ \starttheorem \input ward \stoptheorem} \stopsection \stopchapter \stoptext Thanks Fabrice