Hi, In my file cours_premiere.tex if I indicate \startbodymatter \component[probabilites.tex] \stopbodymatter I get the following error message tex error > tex error on line 49 in file ./cours_premiere.tex: Undefined control sequence \pgfmath@settrigformat \pgfmath@settrigformat \pgfmath@settrigformat \pgfmath@settrigformat \stopbodymatter 39 [criterium=all, 40 interaction=all, 41 alternative=c] 42 43 \stoptitle 44 45 \stopfrontmatter 46 47 \startbodymatter 48 \component[probabilites.tex] 49 >> \stopbodymatter 50 51 52 \stopproduct The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message was never \def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever was undefined. mtx-context | fatal error: return code: 1 TeX Output exited abnormally with code 1 at Tue Dec 28 15:31:31 On the other hand, if I indicate \component[probabilites.tex] the file compiles without error. Thanks Fabrice