Hello, In my lessons, I often have to include tables, figures, ... in definitions, theorems ... With the context engine it works fine but not with lmtx. Thanks for your help. Fabrice \setupenumerations [before={\blank}, after={\blank}, alternative=serried, title=yes, titleleft=, titleright=, prefix=yes, prefixsegments=chapter, way=bychapter, titlestyle=bold, width=broad] \defineenumeration [definition] [text=Définition, number=yes, headcommand=\groupedcommand{}{.}, style=italic] \starttext \startdefinition \blank \startxtable[align={lohi,middle},width=2cm,offset=0.8ex] \startxrow \startxcell 1 \stopxcell \startxcell 2 \stopxcell \stopxrow \startxrow \startxcell 3 \stopxcell \startxcell 4 \stopxcell \stopxrow \stopxtable \stopdefinition \stoptext