Hello, Hans and Wolfgang really helped me to create new environments with Metafun. I think Hans continuous development Metafun. So my question is simple: can we optimize this code ? Thanks, Fabrice \setupbodyfont[pagella,11pt] \setupcolors[state=start] \defineframedtext [MyDefinition] [before={\blank}, after={\blank}, frame=off, background=MyFrame, width=\textwidth, height=fit, style=italic] \definelabel [Définition] [headstyle=\bf\smallcaps] \startuseMPgraphic{MyFrame} path b; picture p; p := textext.rt("\white\Définition"); p := p shifted (2BodyFontSize,OverlayHeight-ypart center p+.25ExHeight); b := boundingbox p leftenlarged .5EmWidth rightenlarged .5EmWidth; fill OverlayBox withcolor \MPcolor{lightgray}; fill b withcolor darkred; draw bottomboundary OverlayBox withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor darkred; draw topboundary OverlayBox withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor darkred; draw p; setbounds currentpicture to boundingbox currentpicture enlarged 2mm; \stopuseMPgraphic \defineoverlay [MyFrame] [\useMPgraphic{MyFrame}] \starttext \showframe \startMyDefinition \input knuth \stopMyDefinition \stoptext