* Multicolumn enumeration in a column
@ 2017-12-30  9:18 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-12-30  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
How to modify the code for an enumeration on three columns in a column ?
Thank you
Fabrice

\definemixedcolumns
  [Mycolumns]
  [
    n=2,
    separator=rule,
    rulecolor=,
    balance=,
    grid=strut,
  ]

\setupalign[verytolerant,stretch,hanging]

\setuppapersize[A4,landscape]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=landscape]

\starttext
\startMycolumns
\startitemize[n]
  \item
  \item
\blank
\startitemize[a,columns,three,joinedup]
\item
\item
\item
\stopitemize
\stopitemize
\stopMycolumns
\stoptext

* Re: Multicolumn enumeration in a column
@ 2017-12-30 19:49 ` Lars
From: Lars @ 2017-12-30 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hey there,

the code that you're using won't work with \item command.
Use the \startitem ... \stopitem command pair instead.

Another way to get itemizations in columns is to simply place one
itemizeation per column:

\starttext

   two columns:

   \startcolumns[n=2]

     \startitemize[packed]
       \startitem
         one
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         two
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

     \column

     \startitemize[packed]
       \startitem
         one
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         two
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

   \stopcolumns

   \blank[big]

   three columns:

   \startcolumns[n=3]

     \startitemize[packed]
       \startitem
         one
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         two
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

     \column

     \startitemize[packed]
       \startitem
         one
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         two
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

     \column

     \startitemize[packed]
       \startitem
         one
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         two
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

   \stopcolumns

\stoptext

Cheers

Am 30/12/2017 um 10:18 schrieb Fabrice Couvreur:
> Hello,
> How to modify the code for an enumeration on three columns in a column ?
> Thank you
> Fabrice
>

> \definemixedcolumns
>   [Mycolumns]
>   [
>     n=2,
>     separator=rule,
>     rulecolor=,
>     balance=,
>     grid=strut,
>   ]
>
> \setupalign[verytolerant,stretch,hanging]
>
> \setuppapersize[A4,landscape]
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=landscape]
>
> \starttext
> \startMycolumns
> \startitemize[n]
>   \item
>   \item
> \blank
> \startitemize[a,columns,three,joinedup]
> \item
> \item
> \item
> \stopitemize
> \stopitemize
> \stopMycolumns
> \stoptext

* Fwd: Re:  Multicolumn enumeration in a column
@ 2017-12-30 20:07   ` Lars
From: Lars @ 2017-12-30 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I also just saw that columnized itemization doesn't work with "columns"
key. Use "horizontal" instead:

\definemixedcolumns
   [Mycolumns]
   [
     n=2,
     separator=rule,
     rulecolor=,
     balance=,
     grid=strut,
   ]

\setupalign[verytolerant,stretch,hanging]

\setuppapersize[A4,landscape]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=landscape]

\starttext
   \startMycolumns

     \startitemize[packed, columns, three]
       \startitem
         one
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         two
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize
     \blank[medium]
     \startitemize[packed, horizontal, three]
       \startitem
         three
       \stopitem
       \startitem
         four
       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

   \stopMycolumns
\stoptext

Cheers

Betreff: 	Re: [NTG-context] Multicolumn enumeration in a column
Datum: 	Sat, 30 Dec 2017 20:49:06 +0100
Von: 	Lars <axteffekt@gmail.com>
An: 	ntg-context@ntg.nl

> [...]

       \stopitem
     \stopitemize

   \stopcolumns

\stoptext

Cheers

Am 30/12/2017 um 10:18 schrieb Fabrice Couvreur:
> Hello,
> How to modify the code for an enumeration on three columns in a column ?
> Thank you
> Fabrice
>

> \definemixedcolumns
>   [Mycolumns]
>   [
>     n=2,
>     separator=rule,
>     rulecolor=,
>     balance=,
>     grid=strut,
>   ]
>
> \setupalign[verytolerant,stretch,hanging]
>
> \setuppapersize[A4,landscape]
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=landscape]

* Re: Fwd: Re: Multicolumn enumeration in a column
@ 2017-12-31 10:57     ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-12-31 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)