Hello, I would like the numbering of the properties to be like this : First chapter Property 1.1 Property 1.2 Second chapter Property 2.1 Property 2.2 I thought it was enough to use the key way = bychapter Thanks Fabrice \define[1]\ProprieteHeadcommand {\textrule[top]{#1}} \setupenumerations[ text=Propriété , title=no, way=bychapter, titlestyle=bold, style=slanted, width=fit, headcommand=\ProprieteHeadcommand, numbercommand=\groupedcommand{}{\nbsp}, after=\textrule ] \defineenumeration[propriete] \starttext \startchapter[title={First chapter}] \dorecurse{2}{ \startpropriete \input ward \stoppropriete} \stopchapter \startchapter[title={Second chapter}] \dorecurse{2}{ \startpropriete \input ward \stoppropriete} \stopchapter \stoptext