Hi, I find that for some time (but maybe the problem comes from me !), the placement of a figure at the bottom of the page causes a page break when it seems to me that there is enough space, which poses some problems in the pagination of my documents. Thanks. Fabrice \useMPlibrary[dum] \definelayout [1] [topspace=10mm, header=15mm, headerdistance=10mm, height=middle, width=middle, location=middle] \setuplayout [topspace=10mm, header=0pt, headerdistance=0pt, height=middle, width=middle, location=middle] \definefloat [recipe] [figure] \setupfloat [recipe] [default={right,none}] \showframe \starttext \dorecurse{11}{\input ward} \placerecipe{}{\externalfigure[dum]} \stoptext