* Title without the parentheses
@ 2017-01-29  8:07 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-01-29  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I would like a title without the parentheses and the text "Exercice" in the
frame with the number.
Thank you.
Fabrice

\defineframed
  [EXFRAME]
  [frame=off,
   offset=0pt,
   location=low,
   width=\struttotal,
   background=color,
   backgroundcolor=darkred,
   foregroundcolor=white,
   forgroundstyle=bold]

\defineprocessor[ACPROCESSOR][command=\EXFRAME]
\defineconversionset[ACCONVERSION][][ACPROCESSOR->n]

\defineenumeration
  [ex]
  [text=Exercice,
   title=yes,
   width=fit,
   numberconversionset=ACCONVERSION,
   alternative=top,
   number=yes]

\starttext

\startex{Pour tous les candidats \hfill 5 points}
  \input ward
\stopex

\stoptext

* Re: Title without the parentheses
@ 2017-01-29 11:02 ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2017-01-29 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Fabrice,

To suppress the parentheses in the title, you can use the keys titleleft and titleright as in the following:

\defineenumeration
  [ex]
  [text=Exercice,
   title=yes,
   titleleft=,
   titleright=,
   width=fit,
   numberconversionset=ACCONVERSION,
   alternative=top,
   number=yes]

In order to put the word « Exercice » in the frame you should define a special command, for instance \MyTextCommand and the say text = \MyTextCommand

Best regrads: OK

@ 2017-01-29 22:04   ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-01-29 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Kavian,
Thank you for your answer, it's good for the parentheses. For the command,
I found only this which does not exactly answer what I want to do.
Fabrice

\defineenumeration
  [ex]
  [text={Exercice},
   headcommand=\EXFRAME,
   titleleft=,
   titleright=,

@ 2017-01-30 11:09     ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2017-01-30 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Fabrice,

Below you have an example which may help you to achieve what you want, but in the example I am sending there is an issue with the alignment of the title.
I could not solve the issue, sorry…

Best regards: Otared K.

%% begin example boxed-title.tex
\startuniqueMPgraphic{MyShape}
	path p ;
	p := unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight ;
	pickup pencircle scaled \overlaylinewidth ;
	fill p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaycolor} ;
	draw p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaylinecolor} ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[MyBackgroundLayer][\uniqueMPgraphic{MyShape}]

\define[1]\MyExoCommand{%
	\startframed
		[background=MyBackgroundLayer,
		frame=off,
		width=3cm,
		backgroundcolor=darkred]
		{\white Exercice #1}
	\stopframed
	}
\defineenumeration[ex]
	[text=,
	title=yes,
	titleleft=,
	titleright=,
	width=fit,
	alternative=top,
	number=yes,
	numbercommand=\MyExoCommand]

\showgrid
\starttext

\startex{Pour tous les candidats \hfill 5 points}
  \input ward
\stopex

\stoptext
%% end example boxed-title.tex

@ 2017-01-30 13:54     ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2017-01-30 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Fabrice,

In order to have the box aligned with the text, it is enough to use the  \lower command as in the exmaple below.
Best regards: Otared K.

%% begin
\startuniqueMPgraphic{MyShape}
	path p ;
	p := unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight ;
	pickup pencircle scaled \overlaylinewidth ;
	fill p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaycolor} ;
	draw p withcolor \MPcolor{\overlaylinecolor} ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic
\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\defineoverlay[MyBackgroundLayer][\uniqueMPgraphic{MyShape}]

\define[1]\MyExoCommand{%
	\lower\strutdepth\hbox{\startframed
		[background=MyBackgroundLayer,
		frame=off,