Hi, Is there a more elegant way to have a white background for the table ? In fact, my question is more general : if we insert an image, the background color envelops this image : how to solve this problem ? Thank you. Fabrice \definecolor[fondpaille][c=0,m=0,y=0.2,k=0] \starttext \startframedtext [frame=off,width=\textwidth, background=color,backgroundcolor=fondpaille] \input tufte \startlinecorrection[blank] \startmidaligned \startxtable [align={lohi,middle}, option={stretch},framecolor=cyan, offset=0.8ex,background=color,backgroundcolor=white] \startxrow \startxcell \bf Profondeur \m{x} (en mètre) \stopxcell \startxcell \bf Pression \m{P} (en bar) \stopxcell \startxcell \bf Volume \m{V} (en \m{\text{dm}^{3}}) \stopxcell \stopxrow \startxrow \startxcell 0 (niveau de la mer) \stopxcell \startxcell 1 \stopxcell \startxcell 1 \stopxcell \stopxrow \startxrow \startxcell 10 \stopxcell \startxcell 2 \stopxcell \startxcell 0,5 \stopxcell \stopxrow \stopxtable \stopmidaligned \stoplinecorrection \stopframedtext \stoptext