Hi, I'm sorry but I didn't necessarily follow all the threads. I use to make my graphics Metapost or Metafun, but I also sometimes use TiKz. This file compiles with context but not with lmtx because the modules are not recognized. I am willing to use only lmtx which seems to be the future of ConteXt, but how do I do that ? Thank you. Fabrice \usemodule[tikz] \usetikzlibrary[calc] \starttext \startlinecorrection[blank] \startmidaligned \starttikzpicture \draw[fill=orange!30e,draw=orange] (0,0) rectangle (5,5); \stoptikzpicture \stopmidaligned \stoplinecorrection \stoptext