* Font DejaVu with a font for Mathematics
@ 2017-09-06 16:27 Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-09-06 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I use for the documents of my students the font DejaVu because I find that
it is very readable on paper. Unfortunately, this is not a font for writing
Mathematics. I would like to use DejaVu font for text and a font to write
mathematical formulas. What do you recommend ?
Thank you.
Fabrice

* Re: Font DejaVu with a font for Mathematics
@ 2017-09-06 16:51 ` Parchd
From: Parchd @ 2017-09-06 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

TeX Gyre DejaVu Math

http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre-dejavu-math

To quote the page above: "The TeX Gyre DejaVu Math font is a math companion to the fine and popular DejaVu text fonts."

I seem to remember that I didn't like $\cal N$ when I used it.

Best,

Parchd.

@ 2017-09-06 16:53 ` Herbert Voss
From: Herbert Voss @ 2017-09-06 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fabrice Couvreur schrieb:

> I use for the documents of my students the font DejaVu because I find that
> it is very readable on paper. Unfortunately, this is not a font for
> writing
> Mathematics. I would like to use DejaVu font for text and a font to write
> mathematical formulas. What do you recommend ?

DejaVu Math ... ;-)
https://ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/tex-gyre-math
https://ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/tex-gyre-math/opentype

Herbert

* Re: Font DejaVu with a font for Mathematics
@ 2017-09-06 17:10   ` Fabrice Couvreur
From: Fabrice Couvreur @ 2017-09-06 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)