Hi Pablo, When I speak of non-readable, I mean it looks like "hieroglyphics". fab@debian:~$ mtxrun --script fonts --list --pattern=garamond --all resolvers | trees | analyzing 'home:texmf' identifier familyname fontname filename subfont instances cormorantgaramondbold cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondbold CormorantGaramond-Bold.otf cormorantgaramondbolditalic cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondbolditalic CormorantGaramond-BoldItalic.otf cormorantgaramonddemi cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondsemibold CormorantGaramond-SemiBold.otf cormorantgaramonditalic cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramonditalic CormorantGaramond-RegularItalic.otf cormorantgaramondlight cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondlight CormorantGaramond-Light.otf cormorantgaramondlightitalic cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondlightitalic CormorantGaramond-LightItalic.otf cormorantgaramondmedium cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondmedium CormorantGaramond-Medium.otf cormorantgaramondmediumitalic cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondmediumitalic CormorantGaramond-MediumItalic.otf cormorantgaramondnormal cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondregular CormorantGaramond-Regular.otf cormorantgaramondregular cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondregular CormorantGaramond-Regular.otf cormorantgaramondsemibold cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondsemibold CormorantGaramond-SemiBold.otf cormorantgaramondsemibolditalic cormorantgaramond cormorantgaramondsemibolditalic CormorantGaramond-SemiBoldItalic.otf ebgaramond12italic ebgaramond ebgaramond12italic EBGaramond12-Italic.otf ebgaramond12regular ebgaramond ebgaramond12regular EBGaramond12-Regular.otf ebgaramondinitials ebgaramondinitials ebgaramondinitials EBGaramondInitials.otf ebgaramondinitialsnormal ebgaramondinitials ebgaramondinitials EBGaramondInitials.otf ebgaramondinitialsregular ebgaramondinitials ebgaramondinitials EBGaramondInitials.otf ebgaramonditalic ebgaramond ebgaramond12italic EBGaramond12-Italic.otf ebgaramondnormal ebgaramond ebgaramond12italic EBGaramond12-Italic.otf ebgaramondregular ebgaramond ebgaramond12regular EBGaramond12-Regular.otf garamondno8ita garamondno8 garamondno8ita ugmri8a.afm garamondno8italic garamondno8 garamondno8ita ugmri8a.afm garamondno8med garamondno8 garamondno8med ugmm8a.afm garamondno8medita garamondno8 garamondno8medita ugmmi8a.afm garamondno8medium garamondno8 garamondno8med ugmm8a.afm garamondno8mediumitalic garamondno8 garamondno8medita ugmmi8a.afm garamondno8normal garamondno8 garamondno8reg ugmr8a.afm garamondno8reg garamondno8 garamondno8reg ugmr8a.afm garamondno8regular garamondno8 garamondno8reg ugmr8a.afm vngaramondno8ita vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8ita ugmri8v.afm vngaramondno8italic vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8ita ugmri8v.afm vngaramondno8med vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8med ugmm8v.afm vngaramondno8medita vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8medita ugmmi8v.afm vngaramondno8medium vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8med ugmm8v.afm vngaramondno8mediumitalic vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8medita ugmmi8v.afm vngaramondno8normal vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8reg ugmr8v.afm vngaramondno8reg vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8reg ugmr8v.afm vngaramondno8regular vngaramondno8 vngaramondno8reg ugmr8v.afm fab@debian:~$ Thanks Fabrice 2017-08-17 21:03 GMT+02:00 Pablo Rodriguez : > On 08/17/2017 08:28 PM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote: > > Hello, > > I compiled the following document with Context Standalone and viewed the > > file with Evince, it is not readable ! > > Hi Fabrice, > > I copied the fonts from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/URW_Garamond to > tex/texmf-fonts/ and I got a PDF document with the font embedded (output > attached). > > Before doing that, I couldn’t compile your source. > > What do you mean by a document not being readable? Is it properly > displayed with xpdf or MuPDF? > > Does pdffonts list any font in the document? Does the log file reveal > anything about the font? > > Which version do you use? (Use \contextversion in your source.) > > BTW, I don’t know whether this is intended, but I don’t get no fi or fl > ligatures. > > Just in case it helps, > > Pablo > -- > http://www.ousia.tk > > > ____________________________________________________________ > _______________________ > If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to > the Wiki! > > maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/ > listinfo/ntg-context > webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://context.aanhet.net > archive : https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-mirror/commits/ > wiki : http://contextgarden.net > ____________________________________________________________ > _______________________ >