From: "Connor P. Jackson via ntg-context" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
To: Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>
Cc: "Connor P. Jackson" <connor@cpjackson.net>,
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat accessibility criteria
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:05:08 -0700	[thread overview]

My prior message got stuck in Moderation Limbo because I attached a PDF, so
resending without the attachments:

Apologies, I realized about an hour after I hit send that I should have
submitted an MRE! Here is an MRE adapted from the wiki page on PDF/A
<https://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF/A>:

---

\setupinteraction[title=MyTitle,state=start]

\setupinteractionscreen[option={title}]

\setupbackend[

format={pdf/a-1a:2005},

profile={default_cmyk.icc,default_rgb.icc,default_gray.icc},

intent=ISO coated v2 300\letterpercent\space (ECI)]

%% Tagged PDF

%% method=auto ==> default tags by Adobe

\setupbackend[export=yes]

\setupstructure[state=start,method=auto]

\starttext

\chapter[chap:testing]{Testing}

Here is some text

\useURL[url1][https://xkcd.org][][Here is a link to xkcd]\from[url1]

\stoptext

---

Including \setupinteractionscreen[option={title}] fixed the title issue
(#1)! Thanks for that. I will add that to my default template.

And to see #s 2 and 3, I can send a PDF where I have fixed those errors in
Adobe Acrobat—adding a link-OBJR tag and setting the Tab Order. Is there a
preferred method since the listserv doesn’t seem to like large attachments?

Thanks!

Connor