Sorry for my slippery fingers, a proper subject would be something like "Suppress period after question mark in bib module (and elsewhere)" Regards, Magnus On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Magnus J wrote: > Hello list, > > I'm using the bib module for a project and have some references where the > article title ends with a question mark. How can I suppress the period that > is added with the insertarttitle command for these references? > > \insertarttitle{\bgroup }{\egroup. }{}% > ^--------- (suppress this period) > > Regards, > > Magnus >