* How to implement a head like this?
@ 2015-07-03 14:32 土卜皿
From: 土卜皿 @ 2015-07-03 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 269 bytes --]

hi, all
  I want to use context for writing my resume, I found the head like the
attached file's very awesome, but I don't know how to implement it, or what
elements I should use to do it?
​please any one help me, Thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Dillon Peng

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 410 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2: Screen Shot 2015-07-05 at 10.26.03 PM.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 57221 bytes --]

* Re: How to implement a head like this?
@ 2015-07-03 23:45 ` 土卜皿
From: 土卜皿 @ 2015-07-03 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 504 bytes --]

After reading something, I think the red area belonging to top area,
but there is no "definetop" or like this, my understanding is right?

Dillon

> hi, all
>   I want to use context for writing my resume, I found the head like the
> attached file's very awesome, but I don't know how to implement it, or what
> elements I should use to do it?
> ​please any one help me, Thanks in advance!
>
> Best Regards
> Dillon Peng

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 962 bytes --]

@ 2015-07-04 11:03   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2015-07-04 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/4/2015 1:45 AM, 土卜皿 wrote:
> After reading something, I think the red area belonging to top area,
> but there is no "definetop" or like this, my understanding is right?

you can find examples of adding such shapes in the metafun manual

it boils down to putting the text in a \framed and giving it a mp image
as background

> Dillon

> <mailto:pengcz.nwpu@gmail.com>>:
>
>     hi, all
>        I want to use context for writing my resume, I found the head
>     like the attached file's very awesome, but I don't know how to
>     implement it, or what elements I should use to do it?
>     ​please any one help me, Thanks in advance!
>
>     Best Regards
>     Dillon Peng

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2015-07-04 11:11   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2015-07-04 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 07/04/2015 01:45 AM, 土卜皿 wrote:
> After reading something, I think the red area belonging to top area,
> but there is no "definetop" or like this, my understanding is right?

Hi Dillon,

do you text the text heading or also the red line from your attached image?

Pablo

--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: How to implement a head like this?
@ 2015-07-05  1:44     ` 土卜皿
From: 土卜皿 @ 2015-07-05  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)