There is a trick mentioned on the wiki for top-aligning the contents of a makeup page, namely adding "top=,", which cancels the default value of \vss, which is infinitely strechable space. However, that doesn't seem to work when the first element in the makeup page is \completecontent: \starttext % top= here doesn't seem to be working... \startmakeup[standard][top=,] \completecontent \section{testsection} \stopmakeup \stoptext Here, the table of contents and the section are both placed on the makeup page, but they are centered vertically. If the \completecontent line is commented out, the correct vertical alignment of the section header is obtained. Is there a way to get top-alignment when a makeup page starts with \completecontent? Is this a bug? Or should I even be using makeup pages in my table of contents? Mark