Dear All, Hello, I am completely new to ConTeXt and after searching and exploring the ConTeXt Garden wiki pages and other resources thoroughly, I decided to write my first document in Persian which reads: \enableregime [utf-8] \definefontfeature [persian] [mode=node,language=dflt,script=arab, init=yes,medi=yes,fina=yes,isol=yes,liga=yes,dlig=yes,rlig=yes,clig=yes, mark=yes,mkmk=yes,kern=yes,curs=yes] \usemodule[simplefonts] \setmainfont[arial][feature=persian] \mainlanguage[pe] \setupbodyfont[arial,12pt] \starttext \pagedir TRT\bodydir TRT\pardir TRT\textdir TRT این یک آزمایش است. \pagedir TLT\bodydir TLT\pardir TLT\textdir TLT This is a test. \stoptext As there are some UTF-8 characters in the document I have attached the document to this message too. The problem is that on my system the Persian part of the output is a set of Persian Isolated characters, but on http://live.contextgarden.net the Persian part does not appear at all. Could somebody please let me know what am I doing wrong? Thanks, Mingranina