Hi all, I've run into a couple of problems with math typesetting. (I'm using the latest ConTeXt standalone beta.) The following doesn't print [x,x] at all: \startformula [x,x]_t = x \stopformula It can be fixed by using \left[x,x\right]_t, but I find the behaviour weird. Another problem I have is related to the positioning of minus signs in front of fractions. I would expect the minus sign to align with the horizontal line of the fraction, as it does on LaTeX. Below is an example formula to illustrate my point. The result seems to be independent of the font in use. \startformula -\frac{e^{\frac{4}{5}}}{4} \stopformula Janne