Cool, Very much thanks to luigi scarso - this is the way to help. I didt know that goes to mailing list. It was maybe a bit insulting for Mr. Gundlach and i am sorry for that. By the way your manual is very geeky too. :] i guess yout geekness is very high. Respect for that. I meant it generally - this ist just tool for something. Why lose time /generrally with just configuring and installing. Thats what i mean. Why do you think i've tried this. I did`t look for word replacement. Word is not enough to do something bigger and to have it good looking. ConTeXt loks very good for this purposes, easier then LaTex or some other Tex stuff. I just wonder to have some easy installing package, cause these things - i never liked them. it's evil.