Hi On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Bill Meahan wrote: > On 11/30/2012 01:08 PM, Steve White wrote: > >> Hi Hans, Bill, >> >> >> >> >> That's all I know about it, except that kerning works on my own reader. >> > > That's entirely up to the reader. It's nice when the reader does as it's > not part of the EPUB2 specification which is what most current systems > use. EPUB3 is very new and hasn't been widely implemented yet. > > >> Anyway, this really isn't a question for this forum. >> >> > Actually, it is. ConTeXt is capable of generating EPUB2 as well as PDF (no > conversion program required) so behavior of the entire system is germane > > Aha. That throws some light on some things Pablo was saying... I did not know this. I'm interested and want to experiment. I have always made E-Books by hand (well, with vi, and other command-line tools).