* Re: Unresolved third-party modules
@ 2012-12-02 15:00 Vyatcheslav Y.
From: Vyatcheslav Y. @ 2012-12-02 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you, Willi. Actually, it was my outdated installer that set
TEXMF vars and caused the trouble. When I removed these vars form
envinroment (and updated the installer), modules was found.

I heard that some people expirienced probles with installer (nothing
strange, it was outdated). I wonder why no one sent me a message to my
personal email (stated in installer's first page), since I cannot read
every issue in the mailinglist all the time.

Regards,
Vaytcheslav

* Re: Unresolved third-party modules
@ 2012-12-02 14:21   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2012-12-02 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

..and run context --generate

Willi

@ 2012-11-29 20:10   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2012-11-29 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> Wolfgang, I believe it doesn't matter what parameter is, because the files
> are downloaded successfully.  I use not first-setup.sh, but my own Windows
> installer.
>
> One thing that is different from the last time I updated my Context (more
> than year ago), is texmf-modules folder in the root.
>
> So, now the path to fullpage is
>
> D:\contextminimal\texmf-modules\tex\context\third\fullpage
> while it was
> D:\contextminimal\texmf-context\tex\context\third\fullpage

True. You need to account for that. But that's usually set up by
texmf.cnf. Do you also set environmental variables for TEXMF? In case
you do, you shouldn't. And then it should work out of the box, unless
you also change texmf.cnf/texmfcnf.lua or anything else.

Mojca

* Re: Unresolved third-party modules
       [not found] <mailman.445.1354177943.2161.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-11-29 16:21 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2012-11-29 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

Wolfgang, I believe it doesn't matter what parameter is, because the
files are downloaded successfully.  I use not first-setup.sh, but my own
Windows installer.

One thing that is different from the last time I updated my Context
(more than year ago), is texmf-modules folder in the root.

So, now the path to fullpage is
D:\contextminimal\texmf-modules\tex\context\third\fullpage
while it was
D:\contextminimal\texmf-context\tex\context\third\fullpage

Maybe texmf-modules is not registered in the tree for some reason?
Maybe, it needs a separate environment variable set, e.g. TEXMODULES??

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: Unresolved third-party modules
@ 2012-11-28 21:38 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-11-28 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-11-28 18:00 Vyatcheslav Y.
From: Vyatcheslav Y. @ 2012-11-28 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

Thanks everybody for the answers converning fonts list. Now I'd like
to know why the 3rd party modules are not found.

I perfomed fresh install (with --extra option), then --make.

fullpage and simplefonts are not found, but they are physically
present in the tree (e.g. t-fullpage.mkiv in
D:\contextminimal\texmf-modules\tex\context\third\fullpage)

Please, what I have to do to 'install' them?

Regards, Vyatcheslav

mtx-context | warning: synctex is enabled
mtx-context | run 1: luatex
--fmt="d:/contextminimal/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/ef00b12fadadb54ecf5bedb6bdcb2558/formats/cont-en"
--jobname="player"
--lua="d:/contextminimal/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/ef00b12fadadb54ecf5bedb6bdcb2558/formats/cont-en.lui"
--no-parse-first-line --synctex=1 --c:currentrun=1
--c:fulljobname="./player.tex" --c:input="./player.tex"
--c:kindofrun=1 --c:synctex "cont-yes.mkiv"
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.70.2-2012111114 (TeX Live 2012/W32TeX)
\write18 enabled.
(d:/contextminimal/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv
ConTeXt ver: 2012.11.26 13:31 MKIV fmt: 2012.11.28 int: english/english
system > cont-new.mkiv loaded
(d:/contextminimal/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
system > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
)
system > files > jobname: player, input: player, result: player
fonts > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages > language en is active
(player.tex
resolvers > modules > not found: 'fullpage'
resolvers > modules > not found: 'simplefonts'