From: Sietse Brouwer <sbbrouwer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: wiki page for \feature
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:33:02 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Idris,

I have merged your output graphic into the article --- perhaps a bit
large, but I wanted to be sure the features were legible. Thank you
for including the PDF, that made things easier.

I have taken the liberty of moving the page title to [[Featuresets]]
---easier to remember, I think, and easier to link to. I've updated
your redirects, of cours. [[Open Type Font Features]], [[Open Type
Fonts and Featuresets in MkIV]], and [[Font features]] all redirect
there.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Featuresets#Sample_file_with_examples

Thank-you for writing this article, it is much appreciated.
Sietse