Hello Francisco, Welcome to ConTeXt! You are sure to enjoy it here. > My conclusion is that *lettrine* does not work correctly with Mark-iv and > there is somewhere a bug that has to be corrected. But I could be > mistaken. Am I doing something wrongly? No, you are correct, there is a bug. It happens on my end, too; I have attached the resulting output. \usemodule[lettrine] \starttext \lettrine[Lines=3]{T}{he two} typeset arguments are the dropped capital. \input knuth \stoptext I had a look at the module code, but it's too low-level for me, so I'm CC-ing Taco Hoekwater who wrote the module. Depending on how trivial the bug is, and how busy Taco is, he might be able to help. Kind regards, Sietse Sietse Brouwer