Hans Hagen via ntg-context 于2023年3月22日周三 15:51写道: > On 3/22/2023 7:15 AM, Li Yanrui (李延瑞) via ntg-context wrote: > > Hi Hans, > > > > I have already installed some Chinese TTC fonts, e.g. > > NotoSerifCJK-Regular.ttc. But when I use mtxrun command to search them, > > I get an error. > > > > $ mtxrun --script font --list --file NotoSerifCJK-Regular.ttc > > lua error : function call: > > ...e/garfileo/opt/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun.lua:10012: bad > > argument #9 to 'format' (number expected, got string) > Where can i find that font? There was a time when one could download a > zip with all noto fonts but last time i checked that option was gone and > one ends up with downloading single ones which is a waste of time but I > might have missed a link. > These fonts that I use are provided in ubuntu desktop. If you have an ubuntu system, you can get all of them by $ sudo apt install fonts-noto-cjk # or more fonts in the fonts-noto-cjk-extra package. The package includes the following fonts: NotoSerifCJK-Regular.ttc NotoSerifCJK-Bold.ttc NotoSansCJK-Bold.ttc NotoSansCJK-Regular.ttc I have uploaded the four of them into github. The download link is http://liyanrui.github.io/share/fonts/fonts-noto-cjk.zip --- Best regards, Li Yanrui