​I have had trouble processing text with diacritical marks using the more recent betas and the Brill font.​ Some of this can be remedied by re-entering the diacritical marks in the source file. (This works very well with Greek.) But there remain some problem passages. Consider: \definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Brill] %[TeX Gyre Termes] \setupbodyfont[mainface,10pt] \starttext ı̓tn und ı̓tn.t %Line 1 Altägyptischen %Line 2 \stoptext Note: (a) there is no problem at all with other fonts, e.g., Tex Gyre Termes (b) with the Brill font, the text fails to process when BOTH Line1 and 2 are included. The console readout is: tex error > tex error on line 1 in file /Users/bowen1/Desktop/TestTeX/fonttest.tex: ? \page ->\par \dosingleempty \page_breaks_process \strc_pagenumbers_flush_final_page ...\else \page [\p_strc_pagenumbers_page ... \dostoptext ...\strc_pagenumbers_flush_final_page \page \the \everystoptext ... l.1 \dostoptext \clf_stoptext ->\luafunction \16>>clf_stoptext l.10 \stoptext 1 >> 2 \definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Brill] %[TeX Gyre Termes] 3 4 \setupbodyfont[mainface,10pt] 5 6 7 \starttext 8 ı̓tn und ı̓tn.t 9 Altägyptischen 10 \stoptext 11 I have no idea where the problem here lies, whether it is with ConTEXt or with the Brill font. So, while a fix would be ideal, a diagnosis that I could relay to Brill would be good too. Alan