I am currently in the process of moving the production of our journal and book series from MKII to MKIV and suspect that I now have items in my personal texmf folder that are no longer needed because they are included in the distribution installed using sh //first-setup.sh --modules=all. So I was wondering if there was a listing somewhere of the fonts that come ready to use with MKIV in the ConTeXt Standalone distribution. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I have checked the wiki but have not yet found what I am looking for. Alan