Though I was able to download the latest ConTeXt beta without any problems, my attempt to update my ConText-LMTX installation was blocked. The error message was *“mtxrun” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified* macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware. Safari downloaded this file on April 29, 2019. I am not sure why this is happening and wonder if it would OK to copy mxtrun from my ConTeXt installation and replace the version in my ConTeXt-LMTX installation with it. Alan