* Brill fonts / using Greek characters in math
@ 2017-09-20 20:05 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2017-09-20 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahoi,

did anyone make typescripts for the Brill fonts (http://www.brill.com/about/brill-fonts)?
Esp. I’d like to use their Greek characters for math. Don’t understand lfg files yet..
So I guess the task is: How to map Unicode Greek to math Greek?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

* Re: Brill fonts / using Greek characters in math
@ 2017-09-20 21:03 ` Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2017-09-20 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

If it help: the glyphs to replace in the math font are:
nmerals0030-0039, (numerals)
0041-005A, 0061-007A
0391-03D6

@ 2017-09-20 21:07   ` Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2017-09-20 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry. The glyphs to replace in the math font are:

roman:
0030-0039
0041-005A, 0061-007A
0391-03D6