In the latest standalone ( ConTeXt ver: 2020.12.30 16:45 LMTX fmt: 2020.12.30), \startblockquote and \stopblockquote do not work when I use the key, method=font, or include \setupquotation[method=font]. MWE %\setupquotation[method=font] \setupdelimitedtext[blockquote][ % method=font, before={\blank[small,fixed] \setupnarrower[left=1.5pc,right=0pc] \startnarrower[left,right] \noindentation\switchtobodyfont[9pt]}, after={\par\stopnarrower \blank[small,fixed] \noindentation},] \starttext \input ward \startblockquote \input ward \stopblockquote \stoptext I am attempting to get protrusion of the left double quotation mark into the left margin when possible at the start of a line and do not understand why my block quotations are not appearing as expected. Alan